- Real, high-quality fresh duck as the #1 ingredient, plus flavorful duck meal and turkey liver for an extra source of protein.
- Nutrient-rich superfoods like ground whole flaxseed and salmon oil for gluten-free nutrition that’s also easily digestible.
- Grain-free, low-carbohydrates from peas, lentils, chickpeas, tapioca and sweet potatoes, not from white potatoes for those doggies with sensitive tummies.
- Gently baked to preserve nutrients and flavor, plus it has added vitamins and minerals essential to your pal’s overall health and well-being.
- Real, wholesome ingredients for a complete and balanced nutrition perfect for all life stages to satisfy your best friend’s natural cravings.
Nourish your furry best friend with the complete and balanced nutrition of Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Fish Luau Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Featuring fresh duck, duck meal and turkey liver as the first ingredients for a protein-packed recipe that’s easily digestible and helps support your pal’s muscle and organ development. This grain-free formula contains peas, lentils, chickpeas, tapioca and sweet potatoes for naturally gluten-free carbohydrates that support a healthy digestion, plus flaxseeds and salmon oil for a great source of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids to help support your pal’s healthy skin and coat. It’s filled with added vitamins and minerals essential to his overall health and well-being, plus this gently baked kibble is made without the use of white potatoes for a low-carbohydrate recipe your dog will love.
Item Number : 145222
Weight : 3.5 pounds
Made In :
Sourced From :
Breed Size : ,
Food Form :
Special Diet :
Fresh Duck, Duck Meal, Peas, Turkey Liver, Lentils, Chickpeas, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Whole Flaxseed, Brewer’s Yeast, Sweet Potatoes, Sea Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharide (Prebiotic), Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
3588 kcal/kg, 408 kcal/cup
| Guaranteed Analysis | |
| Crude Protein | 26.0% min |
| Crude Fat | 16.0% min |
| Crude Fiber | 4.5% max |
| Moisture | 10.0% max |
| Omega 3 Fatty Acids | 1.0% min |
| Omega 6 Fatty Acids | 2.5% min |
| Weight | Daily Feeding (Cups) |
| 3 – 17 lbs |Less active: 1/4 – 1 |More Active: 1/2 – 1 1/2|
| 18 – 23 lbs | Less active: 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 |More active: 1 1/2 – 1 3/4 |
| 24 – 45 lbs | Less active: 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 |More active: 2 – 3 |
| 46 – 65 lbs | Less active: 2 1/2 – 3 | More active: 3 1/4 – 4|
When transitioning to a new pet food, do so slowly over a period of about 7-10 days, mixing an increasing amount of new food with old food each day: Start with 75% old food mixed with 25% new food for approximately three days. Then mix 50% old with 50% new for approximately three days.
There are no reviews yet.