- This unique human-grade dry food is made with 100% human-grade ingredients and is produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards for your furry friend!
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult canine companions and puppies of all breeds and sizes, including large breed puppies and adult mothers (gestation/lactation).
- These clusters feature human-grade muscle meat and liver, low glycemic carbs, beneficial fats and live probiotics. These ingredients are cold pressed into delicious, bite-sized pieces that are ready to eat!
- These clusters are made by mixing the human-grade, nutrient-rich whole foods, cold pressing them into bite-sized clusters, and then gently roasting and dehydrating them to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of whole foods.
- Made without feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
The Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Beef Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food is formulated with human-grade, minimally processed whole foods, like ranch-raised beef. This recipe is MadeHonest with nutrient-rich ingredients that are cold-pressed into bite-sized clusters, roasted and dehydrated to maintain the nutrients, aroma and taste of the whole foods. This dog food gives you the same scoop and serve convenience as other dry dog foods—the difference is, this recipe gives your canine companion minimally processed, 100% human-grade taste and nutrition!
Item Number : 150284
Weight : 5 pounds
Shop Conscious : , ,
Made In :
Sourced From :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form : ,
Special Diet : , , , , , , , , ,
Beef, Potatoes, Peas, Beef Liver, Lentils, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Eggs, Broccoli, Pumpkin, Apples, Salmon Oil, Natural Beef Flavor, Coconut Oil, Kale, Chia Seed, Minerals [Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite], Fenugreek Seed, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement], Mixed Tocopherols (A Natural Preservative), Turmeric, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
3,884 kcal/kg, 427 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein|26.0% min|
|Crude Fat|14.5% min|
|Crude Fiber|5.0% max|
|Vitamin E|60 IU/kg min|
|Beta-Carontene|1,500 IU/kg min|
|Bacillus Coagulans|20,000,000 CFU/lb min|
These are only guidelines—your individual dog’s needs will vary with age, breed and activity level. We suggest dividing the amounts below into two servings and always providing clean water. If feeding with a topper or other food, adjust accordingly to maintain a healthy weight.
|Weight|Less Active (cup)|Active (cup)|
|1 – 10 lbs|1/4 -1/2|1/4 – 3/4|
|11 – 20 lbs|1/2 – 1 1/4|3/4 – 1 1/2|
|21 – 30 lbs|1 1/4 – 1 1/2|1 1/2 – 2|
|31 – 40 lbs|1 1/2 – 1 3/4|2 – 2 1/4|
|41 – 50 lbs|1 3/4 – 2 1/4|2 1/4 – 2 3/4|
|51 – 70 lbs|2 1/4 – 2 3/4|2 3/4 – 3 1/2|
|71 – 90 lbs|2 3/4 – 3 1/2|3 1/2 – 4 1/4|
For dogs over 90 lbs: add 3/4 cup per additional 10 lbs body weight.
**Puppies:** 1 1/2 – 3 months old feed twice the adult amount, 3-6 months old feed 1 1/2 times adult amount. 6-11 months old feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount.
**Gestation/lactation:** Feed enough to maintain ideal body weight. Food may need to increase 2 to 4 times the amount listed.
To switch to Whole Food Clusters, add a little to your dog’s current food each day over the course of 5-7 days while decreasing the amount of current food over time.
**Should I switch from your dehydrated foods to Whole Food Clusters?**
* Clusters and our dehydrated recipes complement each other well and are perfect for mixing together! While we know your pup will love all the additions in their bowl, it’s important to reduce the amount served if extras are added, to keep your pup fit & trim.
* If you’re looking to transition to 100% Whole Food Clusters, we recommend transitioning slowly. Although Whole Food Clusters uses many of the same ingredients as our tried & true dehydrated recipes, it’s always better to introduce new foods slowly to help prevent digestive upset. We recommend transitioning over a 5-7 day period from old food to new food slowly mixing in new food until you are feeding 100% new by day 7.
* If you use our dehydrated foods exclusively, we’re thrilled to provide a healthy, human grade option if you’re traveling, or would like something that requires less preparation.
**Can I mix with other foods (raw, dehydrated, freeze dried, etc.)?**
Whole Food Clusters are complete and balanced, so it’s perfectly fine to feed alone. However, they pair especially well with our dehydrated foods (simply add water), or our wet Pour Overs. While we know your pup will love all the additions in their bowl, it’s important to reduce the amount served if extras are added, to keep your pup fit & trim.
There are no reviews yet.