- This roasted bison and venison dry dog food is crafted with real meat as the #1 ingredient and is high in protein (32%) to help support bones, joints and lean muscles.
- Crafted with vitamins and minerals from real fruits and superfoods, omega fatty acids for skin and coat health and nutrients for the energy your furry friend needs thrive!
- Contains species-specific K9 Strain Proprietary Probiotics, along with antioxidants and prebiotics to help support healthy digestion, immune system health and overall health and wellness.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned brand that only uses quality ingredients from trusted domestic and global sources.
- A grain-free recipe specially crafted for canine companions.
Nourish your canine companion with the balanced diet nature intended with Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food! Formulated with novel proteins including buffalo and bison, this grain-free recipe includes peas and sweet potatoes that deliver the highly-digestible energy your active pup needs, along with natural antioxidant support from real fruits and vegetables and dried chicory root for prebiotic support and healthy digestion. Essential minerals are chelated with amino acids to optimize their absorption and ensure maximum benefit, for complete and balanced nutrition with a taste of the wild your furry friend constantly craves!
Item Number : 154551
Weight : 28 pounds
Sourced From :
Made In :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , ,
Water Buffalo, Lamb Meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Pea Flour, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Egg Product, Roasted Bison, Roasted Venison, Beef, Natural Flavor, Tomato Pomace, Ocean Fish Meal, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
3,719 kcal/kg, 422 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein|32.0 % min|
|Crude Fat|18.0% min|
|Crude Fiber|4.0% max|
|Zinc|150 mg/kg min|
|Selenium|0.35 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin E|150 IU/kg min min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids|2.8% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids|0.3% min|
|Total Microrganisms|80,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Weight|Daily Feeding for Adult Dogs (cups)|
|20 lbs|1 1/3|
|40 lbs|2 1/3|
|60 lbs|3 1/4|
|100 lbs|4 2/3|
When changing to Taste of the Wild, we recommend making a gradual transition over 7 – 10 days to help avoid possible digestive upset in sensitive pets. Add a small amount of new food to your dog’s previous diet, gradually increasing the new and decreasing the previous diet until the transition is complete.
There are no reviews yet.