- Made in the USA with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Features the exclusive Omega Pride System—specially designed to provide a balanced ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acid levels between 5 to 1 and 10 to 1.
- High-quality, high-protein dog food features real, American farm-raised chicken as the #1 ingredient.
- Enhanced with amino acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, glucosamine and chondroitin to support your pal’s joint health.
- Tasty, professional grade, dog food includes the minimum amounts of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
Give your canine comrade the fuel she needs to thrive with Sportsman’s Pride Field Master 30/20 High-Protein Dry Dog Food. A proper balance of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids is essential for your sidekick’s strong immune system, skin moisture and healthy coat. This high-protein, dry dog food is formulated to provide optimal amounts of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, while ingredients like glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate help support her hips and joints. You’ll appreciate that this made-in-the-USA recipe is free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
Item Number : 344090
Weight : 40 pounds
Made In :
Sourced From :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : ,
Chicken Meal (Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate), Barley, Oat Groats, Peas, Chicken Fat, (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols),
Brown Rice, Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Eggs, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Chicory Root, Yucca Schidigera
Extract, Minerals (Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese
Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement,
Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source Of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate,
Folic Acid), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus
Reuteri Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product.
3860 kcal/kg (ME); 395 kcal/cup (ME)
| Crude Protein | 30% min |
| Crude Fat |20% min |
| Crude Fiber | 2.5 % max |
| Moisture |12% max |
|Weight|Daily Feeding (cup)|
|20 lbs|1 1/2|
|40 lbs|2 1/2|
|60 lbs|3 1/4|
|100 lbs|4 1/2|
When Switching To Field Master Champion Dog Food From Another Dog Food. It’s Good To Allow 7 To 10 Days For The Transition.
Mix Increasing Amounts Of Field Master Champion With Decreasing Amounts Of Your Dog’s Previous Food Until
There are no reviews yet.