- Crafted with real ingredients you can see, along with protein and fiber to help keep your big furry buddy full and satisfied.
- A complete and balanced recipe for big dogs
- Helps support hip and joint health.
- Real beef is the #1 ingredient.
- Features a whisker-licking mix of tender, savory pieces and Nourish-Bites, which are nutrient-packed nuggets with real ingredients you can see!
Feed your big furry friend the nutrition he needs along with the taste he loves with Rachael Ray Nutrish Big Life Large Breed Hearty Beef, Veggies & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food! This recipe is specially crafted for large breed dogs and features tender, savory pieces and Nourish-Bites—nutrient-packed nuggets that are made with real ingredients you can see. Real beef is the very first ingredient with protein and fiber to help keep your paw-tner full and satisfied, and to help support his hip and joint health throughout his adult life!
Item Number : 269170
Weight : 28 pounds
Made In : ,
Sourced From :
Breed Size : ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : ,
Beef, Chicken Meal (source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate), Soybean Meal, Dried Peas, Ground Whole Corn, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Pearled Barley, Rice Bran, Brown Rice, Pea Fiber, Fish Meal, Pea Starch, Natural Flavor, Dried Carrots, Dicalcium Phosphate, Malted Barley Flour, Menhaden Fish Oil (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Rice Flour, Soy Grits, Taurine, Glycerin, Sugar, Gelatin, Vitamins (vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source Of Vitamin C), Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Lactic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Citric Acid (preservative), Vinegar (preservative), Celery Extract, Annatto Extract (color), Rosemary Extract, Natural Smoke Flavor
3505 kcal/kg; 360 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein|25.0% min|
|Crude Fat|12.0% min|
|Crude Fiber|5.0% max|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid|0.10% min|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)|0.10% min|
|Vitamin E|150 IU/kg min|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)|55 mg/kg min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids|0.40% min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid|2.40% min|
|Glucosamine|300 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate|300 mg/kg min|
|Weight|Daily Feeding (cups)|
|30 – 50 lbs|2 – 3|
|51 – 75 lbs|3 – 4|
|76 – 100 lbs|4 – 5|
|100+ lbs|5 (plus 1/2 cup/additional 13 lbs|
Transition Instructions: Because Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food may offer different ingredients than your dog is used to, it may take up to ten days for your dog’s system to become acclimated. Slowly mix with other food over a five- to ten-day period until your dog is solely eating Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food.
* Days 1-3: 25% Nutrish Food mixed with 75% Other Food.
* Days 4-6: 50% Nutrish Food mixed with 50% Other Food.
* Days 7-9: 75% Nutrish Food mixed with 25% Other Food.
* Days 10+: 100% Nutrish Food Be sure to provide plenty of fresh, clean water daily.
There are no reviews yet.