- Made in the USA.
- Premium, deboned trout responsibly sourced in the USA is the first ingredient.
- Free from corn, soy and wheat.
- Infused with delicious fish broth to support your BFF’s skin, coat and digestion.
- Salmon oil and coconut oil are rich in omega-3 fatty acids to promote your sidekick’s digestion, metabolic and cognitive function and healthy skin and coat.
Give your best buddy complete and balanced nutrition with a unique flavor combo that’ll get his tail wagging with Pinnacle Trout & Pumpkin Dry Dog Food. Slow-cooked in small batches for optimal nutrition and mouthwatering flavor—this wholesome, made-in-the-USA recipe is infused with healthy fish broth. Premium, deboned trout is the first ingredient, along with an antioxidant-rich blend of chia, flax and pumpkin seeds. The formula also contains salmon oil and coconut oil, together with a superfood blend of fruits and veggies—including pumpkin—for your doggo’s overall health and wellness. Plus, this meal is free from corn, soy and wheat, and it’s packaged in an easy-to-store, resealable bag.
Item Number : 577230
Weight : 22 pounds
Made In :
Sourced From :
Breed Size : , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : ,
Trout, Herring Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Garbanzo Beans, Millet, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Pumpkin, Alfalfa, Fish Broth, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Beet Pulp, Coconut Oil, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Carrot, Dried Apple, Tomato Pomace, Pumpkin Seed, Chia Seed, Quinoa, Dried Kelp, Salt, Taurine, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate), Rosemary Extract, Spearmint, Green Tea Extract
|Crude Protein|29.0% min|
|Crude Fat|15.0% min|
|Crude Fiber|6.0% max|
|Omega 3|1.9% min|
|Omega 6|2.2% min|
|Weight|Daily Feeding (cups)|
|2- 10 lbs|1/4 to 3/4|
|20-30 lbs|1 1/4 to 1 3/4|
|40-50 lbs|2 1/4 to 2 1/2|
|60-70 lbs|2 3/4 to 3 1/4|
|80-90 lbs|3 1/2 to 3 3/4|
|100-120 lbs|4 to 4 1/2|
Gradually transition your pet to any new food over the course of 7-14 days to help avoid the digestive upset that abrupt changes in diet can cause. If your pet tends to be on the sensitive side, it may be best to take a little extra time.
1. Start by feeding your pet a mix of 25% new food and 75% old food for the first few days.
2. Then, increase the amount of new food to about 50% and feed that half-and-half mix for a few days.
3. Proceed to feeding 75% new food/25% old food for the next few days.
4. Complete the transition by feeding just the new food on its own.
There are no reviews yet.