- Developed to promote and sustain growth for all life stages, this formula is complete and balanced without grains and glutens.
- Bison is 100% sourced from Alberta, Canada. This formula has not only beef tripe, but bison tripe as well. They’re naturally rich in essential omega-3 and 6 fatty acids and contains beneficial amino acids that give your pup’s digestive system a boost.
- Made with organic Canadian and Peruvian quinoa, a gluten-free, complete protein source that’s actually harvested from a seed.
- Potato-, wheat-, corn- and soy-free, so it’s great for pets that are sensitive to those ingredients.
- This low-glycemic food won’t spike blood sugar and is a good option for dogs that are diabetics.
PetKind’s Green Bison Tripe Formula Dry Dog Food is made with fresh, quality ingredients like green bison tripe, green beef tripe and organic quinoa. Green tripe is the unbleached, nutrient-rich stomach lining of grass-fed cows and buffalo, containing essential fatty acids and digestive juices important for your pet’s health. 70% of the protein in green tripe is composed of seven major amino acids that help maintain muscle and joint health, metabolize sugars and fats, and support a strong immune system. The Tripe Dry Formula allows the fresh and wholesome ingredients to speak the loudest, providing exceptional nutrition for your pet.
Item Number : 90989
Weight : 6 pounds
Made In :
Sourced From :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , , , ,
Beef Tripe, Bison Tripe, Turkey, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Chicken Meal,
Pea Starch, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Lentils, Flaxseed,
Natural Flavor, Quinoa, Pumpkin, Spinach, Carrot, Broccoli, Cranberry, Apple,
Blueberry, Banana, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride,
Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Chicory
Root, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, A-Tocopherol
Acetate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals
(Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate,
Manganous Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate,
Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product,
Dried Bifido Bacterium Bifidium Thermophilum Fermentation Product,
Dried Streptococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Yucca Schidigera,
Rosemary, Cayenne, Peppermint, Thyme, Green Tea Extract.
3,663 kcal/kg, 370 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein|32.0% min|
|Crude Fat|16.0% min|
|Crude Fiber|4.0% max|
|Taurine|2,790 mg/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids|3.0% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids|0.9% min|
|Weight|Daily Feedings (cup)|
|2 – 12 lbs|1/2 – 1 1/4|
|13 – 22 lbs|1 1/4 – 1 3/4|
|23 – 33 lbs|1 3/4 – 2 1/4|
|34 – 55 lbs|2 1/4 – 3 1/4|
|56 – 90 lbs|3 1/4 – 4 1/2|
|91 – 110 lbs|4 1/2 – 5|
|111 – 130 lbs|5 – 5 1/2|
|131 – 155 lbs|5 1/2 – 6 1/4|
As each dog is unique, feeding amounts will vary. Use this chart as an initial guide and adjust accordingly to achieve your dog’s ideal body weight. Always provide fresh clean water.
**Puppies:** from 1 1/2 – 3 months old feed 2 times the recommended Adult amount, from 3 – 6 months feed 11/2 the daily amount, and from 6 – 11 months feed 11/4 times the Adult amount.
**Gestation:** increase the recommended Adult amount by 25 – 50%.
**Lactation:** feed free choice
Transition slowly over 7 – 10 days.
There are no reviews yet.