- Crafted with 85% premium animal ingredients including poultry and fish, for a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- The first 5 ingredients are always fresh or raw animal protein.
- Packed with WholePrey nutrition featuring nutrient-rich organs.
- Small bites with big taste for your canine companion.
- Protein-rich recipe supports the higher energy needs of small breed dogs and the balanced nutrition helps them maintain a healthy weight.
Provide your small canine companion with peak nourishment from ORIJEN Small Breed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Your small breed dog has certain nutritional needs, and he is also an ancestral carnivore, which means he thrives on a biologically appropriate diet that’s packed with different types of whole animal ingredients. Specially formulated for small breed dogs, this scrumptious kibble contains nourishing protein and nutrients and it has a unique shape that’s easier for small mouths to eat. Crafted with the most nutrient-dense and succulent parts of the prey, this recipe is also made with WholePrey animal ingredients delivering 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients!
Item Number : 259558
Weight : 10 pounds
Made In :
Sourced From :
Shop Conscious :
Breed Size : ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , , , , , ,
Turkey, Chicken, Turkey Giblets (Liver, Heart, Gizzard), Whole Herring, Salmon, Dehydrated Turkey, Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Sardine, Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Dehydrated Egg, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Navy Beans, Chicken Fat, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Dried Apple Pomace, Whole Peas, Chicken Liver, Eggs, Natural Chicken Flavor, Pollock Oil, Chicken Heart, New Zealand Green Mussels, Vitamin E Supplement, Whole Cranberries, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Collard Greens, Whole Apples, Whole Pears, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Salt, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract.
3940 kcal/kg, 473 kcal/cup
|Crude protein| 38% min|
|Crude fat| 18% min |
|Crude fiber| 4% max|
|Moisture| 12% max |
|Dietary Starch | 18% max|
|Sugars | 1.3% max|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) | 0.2% min |
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)| 0.2% min |
|Calcium | 1.3% min |
|Phosphorus| 1% min |
|Omega-6 fatty acids*| 2.8% min |
|Omega-3 fatty acids*| 1% min |
|Glucosamine*|800 mg/kg min |
|Total Microorganisms*| 1 Million CFU/lb|
|Weight | Less Active (cups per day) | Active (cups per day) |
|2-4 lbs | 1/8 – 1/4 | 1/4 – 3/8 |
|4-6 lbs | 1/4 – 1/3 | 3/8 – 1/2 |
|6-8 lbs | 1/3 – 3/8 | 1/2 – 5/8 |
|8-10 lbs | 3/8 – 2/5 | 5/8 – 2/3|
|10-12 lbs | 2/5 – 1/2 | 2/3 – 3/4 |
|12-14 lbs | 1/2 – 5/8 | 3/4 – 7/8 |
|14-16 lbs | 5/8 – 2/3 | 7/8 – 1 |
|16-18 lbs | 2/3 – 3/4 | 1 – 1 1/8 |
|18-20 lbs | 3/4 – 7/8 | 1 1/8 – 1 1/4 |
* Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
* Puppies: At 1 1/2 – 3 months old, feed twice the adult amount. At 3-6 months, feed 1 1/2 times the adult amount. At 6-11 months, feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount.
* Gestation: increase from 25% to 50% of the adult amount.
* Lactation: feed ‘free choice’.
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your dog or puppy as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in Orijen. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in Orijen, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% Orijen.
There are no reviews yet.