- Fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and raw ingredients are frozen at peak freshness.
- First 5 ingredients are always fresh or raw animal protein, including protein-packed poultry and fish to support your doggo’s muscle development.
- Special recipe features the most succulent parts of the prey like organs and bone to mimic what your canine companion’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- DHA and EPA from whole herring, mackerel and pollock oil support your BFF’s skin and coat health, and immunity.
- Support your dog’s digestive health with prebiotics and probiotics—soluble and insoluble fiber from inulin—and a premium grain blend.
Give your canine companion a complete and balanced meal to fuel her daily adventures with ORIJEN Amazing Grains Original Dry Dog Food. This delicious dry food is packed with fresh or raw animal protein and enhanced with hand-selected grains for the nourishment your paw-tner needs to thrive. Featuring 90% premium animal ingredients, this special recipe is crafted using free-run, cage-free chicken and turkey as well as wild-caught fish. A blend of grains like oats, quinoa and chia provide a balanced fiber ratio to support your doggo’s digestive health. Your best buddy will look and feel her best with this wholesome meal in her bowl!
Item Number : 354074
Weight : 22.5 pounds
Made In :
Sourced From :
Shop Conscious :
Breed Size : , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , , , , , ,
Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Whole Herring, Whole Mackerel, Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Oat Groats, Millet, Chicken Fat, Eggs, Flounder, Turkey Giblets (Liver, Heart, Gizzard), Dehydrated Herring, Dehydrated Turkey, Dehydrated Egg, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Oats, Ground Whole Flaxseed, Pollock Oil, Quinoa Seed, Chia Seed, Chicken Hearts, Inulin, Vitamin E Supplement, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Collard Greens, Whole Apples, Whole Pears, Whole Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
3920 kcal/kg, 490 kcal/8oz cup
|Crude Protein| 38% min|
|Crude Fat| 18% min |
|Crude Fiber| 4% max|
|Moisture| 12% max |
|Dietary Starch | 18% max|
|Sugars | 1.0% max|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) | 0.2% min |
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)| 0.2% min |
|Calcium | 1.5% min |
|Phosphorus| 1.1% min |
|Vitamin E|750 IU/kg min|
|Omega-6 fatty acids*| 3.5% min |
|Omega-3 fatty acids*| 0.8% min |
|Glucosamine*|500 mg/kg min |
|Total Microorganisms*| 1 Million CFU/lb|
|WEIGHT OF DOG | Less Active (cups per day) | Active (cups per day) |
|5-15 | 1/4 – 2/3 | 3/8 – 1 |
|15-25 | 2/3 – 7/8 | 1 – 1 1/3 |
|25-40 | 7/8 – 1 1/4 | 1 1/3 – 1 7/8 |
|40-60 | 1 1/4 – 1 3/4 | 1 7/8 – 2 1/2 |
|60-80 | 1 3/4 – 2 1/8 | 2 1/2 – 3 1/8 |
|80-100 | 2 1/8 – 2 1/2 | 3 1/8 – 3 3/4 |
Over 100 lbs | Feed 2 1/2 c plus an extra 3/8 c for each additional 20lb. |Feed 3 1/3 cups plus an extra 1/2 c for each additional 20lb.|
* Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
* PUPPIES: At 1 1/2 – 3 months old, feed twice the adult amount. At 3-6 months, feed 1 1/2 times the adult amount. At 6-11 months, feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount.
* GESTATION: increase from 25% to 50% of the adult amount.
* LACTATION: feed ‘free choice’.
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your dog as it takes time for their digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ORIJEN. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ORIJEN, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ORIJEN.
There are no reviews yet.