- Formulated with fewer carbohydrates, more protein and twice the meat of other leading grain-free recipes.
- Specially formulated to keep your pup lean by promoting the burning of body fat instead of storing it while supporting strong, lean muscles.
- Works to lower blood sugar levels while reducing itching and inflammation.
- Grain-free recipe contains no corn, wheat, soy, potato, rice, barley or sweet potato.
- Provides the premium nutrition of a raw diet in a convenient, low-cost kibble.
KetoNatural Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food gives you quality, raw-diet nutrition with the cost and convenience of kibble! This wholesome, grain-free recipe contains fewer carbohydrates, more protein and twice the meat of other leading, grain-free dry foods. It’s specially formulated to support a healthy weigh, lower blood sugar levels and reduce itching and inflammation. Ketona Salmon Recipe is made in the USA using natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. It contains no corn, wheat, soy, potato, rice, barley or sweet potato.
Item Number : 727294
Weight : 4.2 pounds
Made In :
Sourced From :
Breed Size : , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , , , ,
Salmon, Salmon Meal, Pea Protein, Ground Green Peas, Oat Hulls (Source of Fiber), Flaxseed Meal, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamine E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Citric Acid (Preservative), Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iodine Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Lecithin.
2890 kcal/kg or 330 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein|46.0% min|
|Crude Fat|11.0% min|
|Crude Fiber|11.0% max|
|Dietary Starch|7.9% max|
Feed twice per day. Keep lots of fresh water available at all times. Use standard 8 oz. measuring cup for all measurements. These recommendations are guidelines only and should be adjusted to meet your dog’s specific energy level, physical activity, age, sex, and body composition.
|Weight|Daily Feeding (cups)|
Gradual transition not generally necessary
There are no reviews yet.