- Made with lamb as the first ingredient and with a smaller kibble size for your adult furry friend.
- Created with natural fibers and prebiotics, this nutritious dry food helps promote your pet pal’s healthy digestion.
- Supports your fur-iend’s overall health with essential nutrients and antioxidants.
- Formulated with 100% complete and balanced nutrition and contains no fillers.
- Created for your most paw-snickety pooch with a su-paw deliciously meaty flavor he’s sure to love!
Make mealtime bone ap-paw-tite time for your pet pooch with Iams Proactive Health Minichunks Lamb & Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food! It has lamb as the first ingredient, and this delectable food is made with a smaller kibble size for your adult furry friend. Created with natural fibers and prebiotics, this nutritious dry food helps promote your pet pal’s healthy digestion. You’ll love that it also supports his overall health with essential nutrients and antioxidants, is formulated with 100% complete and balanced nutrition and contains no fillers. It’s the paw-fect food for your most paw-snickety pooch and has a deliciously meaty flavor he’s sure to love!
Item Number : 835902
Weight : 3.3 pounds
Sourced From :
Made In :
Breed Size :
Food Form :
Special Diet :
Lamb, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Brewers Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Carrots, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract.
3672 kcal/kg, 382 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein|25.0% min|
|Crude Fat|14.0% min|
|Crude Fiber|5.0% max|
|Selenium|0.3 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin E|60 mg/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*|1.75% min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Weight of Dog|Daily Feeding (cups)|
|3 lbs| 1/3 – 1/2|
|10 lbs| 3/4|
|20 lbs| 1 1/4 – 1 1/2|
|30 lbs| 1 2/3 – 2|
|40 lbs| 2 – 2 1/3|
|50 lbs| 2 1/2 – 2 3/4|
|60 lbs| 2 3/4 – 3 1/4|
|70 lbs| 3 1/4 – 3 2/3|
|80 lbs| 3 1/2 – 4|
|90 lbs| 3 3/4 – 4 1/2|
|100 lbs| 4 1/4 – 4 3/4|
Replace 1 cup (104 g) for each can of IAMS Adult Classic Ground with Lamb & Rice (369g can)
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
• Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
• Because IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Lamb & Rice Recipe Adult Dog Food is complete and balanced for adult dogs, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• When introducing IAMS Dog Food, gradually mix it with your dog’s current food over the course of 4 days.
There are no reviews yet.