- Formulated with 22% protein, 12% fat and other vital nutrients to support an ideal body condition for your moderately active pooch.
- Chelated minerals help ensure maximum absorption of vital nutrients; powerful antioxidants including selenium and vitamin E help support his immune system and overall health
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids provide support for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being while dried beet pulp helps to aid digestion.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources for complete and balanced nutrition with essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Give your canine companion the precious gift of premium nutrition with Diamond Maintenance Formula Adult Dry Dog Food. Formulated from the highest quality ingredients, this food is made to make a difference with carefully determined levels of protein, fat and other vital nutrients to support your moderately active pal’s ideal body condition. Essential minerals are chelated with amino acids to optimize their absorption and ensure maximum benefit. It’s also fortified with antioxidants and fiber for digestive and immune system support to help make sure your best friend gets all the nutrients she needs to stay healthy and happy.
Item Number : 49780
Weight : 20 pounds
Sourced From :
Made In :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : ,
Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Ground Corn, Rice Bran, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Grain Sorghum, Ground White Rice, Fish Meal, Egg Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms. The Facility In Which This Food Is Made Also Makes Food That May Contain Other Ingredients.
3,530 kcal/kg, 360 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein |22.0% min|
|Crude Fat |12.0% min|
|Crude Fiber| 3.5% max|
|Moisture |10.0% max|
|Calcium |0.9% min|
|Phosphorus| 0.8% min|
|Zinc |150 mg/kg min|
|Selenium| 0.35 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin A| 10,000 IU/kg min|
|Vitamin E| 150 IU/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids| 2.2% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids| 0.3% min|
|Total Microorganisms|Not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Weight|Recommended Daily Feeding (cups)|
|20 lbs|1 2/3|
|30 lbs|2 1/4|
|40 lbs|2 3/4|
|60 lbs|3 3/4|
|80 lbs|4 2/3|
|100 lbs|5 1/2|
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.
When transitioning your pet to a new food, we recommend a gradual introduction of the new formula over a 7 day period. For pets with sensitivities, extend the transition period to 10 to 14 days. Start by adding a small amount of your pet’s new food to his or her current food. Gradually, increase the new food amount and decrease the current food amount at each feeding until you are feeding only the new food.
There are no reviews yet.