- This well-rounded, balanced diet provides 25% high-quality protein from real, deboned salmon as the first ingredient.
- Provides a precise blend of antioxidants and nutrient-rich vegetables, like sweet potatoes and carrots, plus easily digestible, fiber-rich grains to support a healthy immune system and overall well-being.
- Balanced levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids help support healthy skin and a glossy coat. Also includes Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Arachidonic acid (ARA) to help support brain and vision development.
- No wheat, corn, soy, poultry by-product meals, artificial colors, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
- Brought to you by Chewy and backed by the expertise, knowledge and care of professionals who know and love pets.
American Journey Protein and Grains Puppy Salmon, Brown Rice and Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food is crafted to fuel your dog’s day and satisfy their primal appetite for protein. When it comes to your dog’s food, there’s no need to overcomplicate what nature made simple—start with delicious salmon, and add in nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables, plus vitamins and minerals. It features Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Arachidonic acid (ARA) to help support brain and vision development, plus there are no unnecessary extras like wheat, corn, soy or poultry by-product meals. Serve up a bowl of nutrition that’s made for more moments together, wherever your journey takes you.
Item Number : 214827
Weight : 28 pounds
Sourced From :
Made In :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , ,
Deboned Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal (a source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Brown Rice, Peas, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Salt, Oatmeal, Dried Egg Product, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Blueberries, Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Chicory Root, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract.
3,439 kcal/kg or 338 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein|25% min|
|Crude Fat|15% min|
|Crude Fiber|6% max|
| Moisture |10% max |
| Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)|0.1% min |
| Phosphorus |1% min|
| Zinc |120 mg/kg min |
|Selenium|0.35 mg/kg min |
| Vitamin E |100 IU/kg min |
| Omega-6 Fatty Acids| 2.5 % min|
| Omega-3 Fatty Acids| 1.0 % min|
| Chondroitin Sulfate |130 mg/kg min |
|Arachidonic Acid (ARA)| 0.02% min |
|Glucosamine| 225 mg/kg min |
|Weight|1 1/2 – 6 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)|6 – 12 Months Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|6 lbs|1 1/4|3/4|
|10 lbs|1 3/4 |1 1/4|
|15 lbs|2 1/3|1 1/2|
|20 lbs|3 |2|
|30 lbs|4 |2 2/3|
|40 lbs|5 |3 1/3|
|50 lbs|6 |4|
|60 lbs|6 3/4|4 1/2|
|70 lbs|7 1/2|5|
|80 lbs|8 1/3|5 1 /2|
* For pregnant or nursing dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding. For puppies over 80 pounds, we recommend feeding an additional 1/2 cup for every additional 10 pounds. Always provide plenty of fresh water.
* These guidelines are recommendations only, and should be adjusted based upon your dog’s health, body condition, life stage, sex, activity and climatic temperature.
Gradually transition by adding a small amount of American Journey to your dog’s current diet, reducing the amount of the current diet and increasing the amount of American Journey for 7-10 days until the transition is complete. For sensitive dogs, we recommend a 10 – 14 day transition.
There are no reviews yet.