- American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck and Sweet Potato Recipe is made with duck as a single animal protein source, to support the needs of dogs with food sensitivities.
- Packed with nutrient-dense ingredients like blueberries, carrots, and easily digestible carbs like sweet potatoes for all-day energy.
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients help support a healthy immune system, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids help support skin, coat, brain and eye health.
- No unnecessary extras like corn, wheat, soy, or poultry by-product meals, so there’s more room for the ingredients your pup needs to thrive every day.
- Brought to you by Chewy and backed by the expertise, knowledge and care of professionals who know and love pets.
American Journey Limited Ingredient recipes are crafted to fuel your dog’s day and satisfy their primal appetite for protein. When it comes to your dog’s food, there’s no need to overcomplicate what nature made simple—start with a single protein source, and add in select fruits and vegetables, plus vitamins and minerals. The limited ingredient recipes are great for dogs with sensitive stomachs, plus there are no unnecessary extras like wheat, corn, soy, or poultry by-product meals. Serve up a bowl of nutrition that’s made for more moments together, wherever your journey takes you.
Item Number : 121306
Weight : 24 pounds
Sourced From :
Made In :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , , , , ,
Deboned Duck, Duck Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Natural Flavor, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Canola Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Pea Starch, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Potassium Chloride, Rosemary Extract.
3,300 kcal/kg, 324 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein|25.0% min|
|Crude Fat|12.0% min|
|Crude Fiber|6.0% max|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)|0.05% min|
|Zinc|100 mg/kg min|
|Selenium|0.35 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin E|100 IU/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids|1.8% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids|0.8% min|
|Weight|Daily Feeding (cup)|
|15 lbs|1 1/2|
|20 lbs|1 3/4|
|30 lbs|2 1/2|
|50 lbs|3 1/2|
|70 lbs|4 2/3|
|90 lbs|5 1/2|
* Feed approximately 1/2 cup for every 10 lbs over 100 lbs body weight.
* Puppies may require 2 – 3 times the Adult feeding amounts. For pregnant or nursing dogs, we recommend free – choice feeding. Always provide plenty of fresh water.
* American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
Gradually transition by adding a small amount of American Journey to your dog’s current diet, gradually reducing the amount of the current diet and increasing the amount of American Journey for 7 – 10 days until the transition is complete. For sensitive dogs, we recommend a 10 – 14 day transition.
**What is a Limited Ingredient diet?**
A Limited ingredient diet is often used for dogs that have food sensitives, food allergies, or digestion issues. While some dog food is comprised of multiple protein sources in one product, limited ingredient products should use only one protein source and should also include easily digestible carbs.
**Where is this manufactured?**
American Journey Limited Ingredient recipes are manufactured in California, USA.
**Has this dog food ever been recalled?**
No American Journey product has ever been recalled.
**Where are the ingredients sourced from?**
American Journey will source from reputable suppliers in the US and worldwide, dependent upon availability.
**Does this recipe contain any chicken?**
American Journey LID formulas have a single source of protein and therefore do not contain any chicken or chicken meal in the recipe.
**How long will the food last after I open the bag?**
Once opened, dry dog food typically lasts 6-8 weeks. For extended freshness, you can place the dry food in an air tight storage container.
**What is the size of the kibble?**
The kibble size measures 12 x 5 millimeters.
**How many cups are in a bag?**
There’s approximately 18 cups in the 4-pound bag, 55 cups in the 12-pound bag, and 111 cups in the 24-pound bag.
**Can I feed this food to my puppy or senior dog?**
This product is formulated for all life stages. We recommend adjusting feeding amounts based on your dog’s activity level and breed. If you have specific questions, we recommend consulting your vet.
**Can I switch between the American Journey LID recipes?**
If you plan on transitioning to a new American Journey kibble flavor, we recommend mixing the food gradually for 7-10 days until the transition is complete. For sensitive dogs, we recommend a 10-14-day transition.
There are no reviews yet.