- The first 4 ingredients in this nutrient-dense, high-protein recipe are raw mackerel, herring, redfish, and silver hake. The raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Features fresh or raw veggies and fruit, including whole pumpkin, collard greens, butternut squash, apples and pears, which are nutritious and high in fiber.
- Grain-free food made without added corn, soy, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried cod for lip-smacking flavor.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Feed your furry friend a meal that’s nutritious, delicious and full of protein with ACANA Wild Atlantic Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. This wag-worthy recipe is crafted with 70% animal ingredients including whole mackerel, herring, redfish, silver hake, and flounder, plus 30% fruits, vegetables and botanicals. There are also added vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics, and zero artificial colors, flavors or preservatives! ACANA always uses premium ingredients from a curated group of trusted farmers, ranchers and fishers, and every batch of food is made in their state-of-the-art Kentucky kitchen.
Item Number : 96309
Weight : 25 pounds
Made In :
Shop Conscious :
Sourced From :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , , , , , , , ,
New: Whole Mackerel, Whole Herring, Whole Redfish, Silver Hake, Mackerel Meal, Herring Meal, Sunflower Oil, Whole Red Lentils, Pollock Meal, Whitefish Meal, Safflower Oil, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Lentil Fiber, Pea Starch, Flounder, Natural Fish Flavor, Whole Green Peas, Fish Oil, Whole Yellow Peas, Collard Greens, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Kelp, Freeze-Dried Cod Liver, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Whole Carrots, Whole Apples, Whole Pears, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Copper Proteinate, Chicory, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Original: Whole Mackerel, Whole Herring, Whole Redfish, Whole Silver Hake, Mackerel Meal, Herring Meal, Sunflower Oil, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Green Peas, Pollock Meal, Cod Meal, Safflower Oil, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Lentil Fiber, Flounder, Pollock Oil, Natural Cod Flavor, Whole Yellow Peas, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Freeze-Dried Cod Liver, Zinc Proteinate, Dried Kelp, Kale, Spinach, Mustard Greens, Collard Greens, Turnip Greens, Carrots, Apples, Pears, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
3,440 kcal/kg, 392 kcal/cup
|Crude protein| 33% min|
|Crude fat| 17% min |
|Crude fiber| 6% max|
|Moisture| 12% max |
|Dietary Starch|20% max|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)| 0.3% min |
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) | 0.4% min |
|Calcium | 1.3% min |
|Phosphorus| 1.1% min |
|Omega-6 fatty acids*| 2% min |
|Omega-3 fatty acids*| 1.2% min |
|Glucosamine*| 400 mg/kg min |
|Total Microorganisms*| 1 Million CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|WEIGHT | LESS ACTIVE (cups/day) | ACTIVE (cups/day)|
|4 1/2 – 11 lbs|1/3 – 2/3|1/2 – 1|
|11 – 22 lbs|2/3 – 1|1 – 1 1/2|
|22 – 44 lbs|1 – 1 2/3|1 1/2 – 2 1/2|
|44 – 66 lbs|1 2/3 -2 1/3|2 1/2 – 3 1/2|
|66 – 88 lbs|2 1/3 – 3|3 1/2 – 4 1/4|
|88 – 110 lbs|3 – 3 1/3|4 1/4 – 5|
|110 – 132 lbs|3 1/3 -4|5 – 5 3/4|
* Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
* Puppies: at 1 1/2 – 3 months old feed twice the adult amount; at 3-6 months feed 1 1/2 times the adult amount; at 6-11 months feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount.
* Gestation: increase from 25% to 50% of the adult amount.
* Lactation: feed ‘free choice’.
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your dog or puppy as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ACANA. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ACANA, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ACANA.
There are no reviews yet.