- Provides the nutrient-dense diet your canine needs with protein from a single animal source and zero peas or plant-protein isolates.
- Crafted with wholesome grains, butternut squash and pumpkin, which are rich in fiber, highly nutritious and support optimum gut health.
- Supports peak functionality with a proprietary heart-healthy vitamin pack, which supports the proper function of the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Zero artificial flavors, colors or preservatives are added in ACANA’s kitchen.
- 100% free from legume and potato ingredients.
Feed your dog the high-quality nutrition he needs and deserves with ACANA Singles + Wholesome Grains Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Pumpkin Recipe. This dry dog food is specially crafted with approximately 60% quality lamb ingredients, whole pumpkin and fiber-rich grains. This recipe offers your pet complete nutrition and is a great choice for choosy dogs or healthy dogs with sensitivities to certain foods. ACANA’s premium ingredients are sourced from a trusted group of farmers, ranchers and fishers and every batch is made in their Kentucky kitchen with a commitment to safety and quality.
Item Number : 259577
Weight : 22.5 pounds
Made In :
Sourced From :
Shop Conscious :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , , , , , , ,
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Oat Groats, Whole Sorghum, Lamb Liver, Whole Pumpkin, Fish Oil, Natural Lamb Flavor, Whole Oats, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Lamb Fat, Lamb Cartilage, Lamb Tripe, Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Dried Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Freeze-Dried Lamb Liver, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Chicory, Turmeric, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
3370 kcal/kg, 371 kcal/cup
|Crude protein| 27% min|
|Crude fat| 17% min |
|Crude fiber| 6% max|
|Moisture| 12% max |
|Dietary Starch | 28% max |
|Sugars| 2% max |
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)| 0.1% min |
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) | 0.1% min |
|Calcium | 1.8% min |
|Phosphorus| 1.3% min |
|Omega-6 fatty acids*| 1.1% min |
|Omega-3 fatty acids*| 0.6% min |
|Glucosamine*| 500 mg/kg min |
|Total Microorganisms*| 100 Million CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|WEIGHT | LESS ACTIVE (cups per day) | ACTIVE (cups per day)|
| 2-5 |1/5 -1/3 | 1/4 – 1/2 |
| 5-10 | 1/3 – 1/2 | 1/2 – 3/4 |
| 10-15 | 1/2 – 3/4 |3/4 – 1 1/4 |
| 15-20 | 3/4 – 1 |1 1/4 – 1 1/2 |
| 20-35 | 1 – 1 1/2 |1 1/2 – 2 1/4 |
| 35-50 | 1 1/2 – 2 |2 1/4 – 3 |
| 50-65 | 2 – 2 1/2 |3 – 3 1/2 |
| 65-80 | 2 1/2 – 3 |3 1/2 – 4 1/4 |
| 80-100 | 3 – 3 1/2 | 4 1/4 – 5 |
* Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
* Puppies: at 1 1/2 – 3 months old feed twice the adult amount; at 3-6 months feed 1 1/2 times the adult amount; at 6-11 months feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount. *except for growth of Large Breed Puppies (70lbs or more as an adult).
* Gestation: increase from 25% to 50% of the adult amount.
* Lactation: feed ‘free choice’.
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your dog or puppy as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ACANA. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ACANA, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ACANA.
There are no reviews yet.