- The first 2 ingredients in this nutrient-dense, high-protein recipe are raw rainbow trout and catfish. The raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Features fresh or raw veggies and fruit, including whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples and pears, which are nutritious and high in fiber.
- Grain-free food made without added corn, soy, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried cod for lip-smacking flavor.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Feed your furry friend a meal that’s nutritious, delicious and full of protein with ACANA Freshwater Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. This wag-worthy recipe is crafted with 60% animal ingredients including rainbow trout, catfish, and perch, plus 40% fruits, vegetables and botanicals. There are also vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics added, and zero artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. ACANA always uses premium ingredients from a curated group of trusted farmers, ranchers and fishers, and every batch of food is made in their state-of-the-art Kentucky kitchen.
Item Number : 93456
Weight : 25 pounds
Made In :
Shop Conscious :
Sourced From :
Breed Size : , , ,
Food Form :
Special Diet : , , , , , , , ,
New: Rainbow Trout, Catfish, Catfish Meal, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Green Peas, Catfish Oil, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Whole Yellow Peas, Whole Perch, Whitefish Meal, Fish Oil, Mackerel Meal, Lentil Fiber, Natural Fish Flavor, Pea Starch, Salt, Dried Kelp, Whole Pumpkin, Collard Greens, Whole Apples, Whole Pears, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Freeze Dried Cod Liver, Copper Proteinate, Dried Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla, Althea Root, Rose Hips, Juniper Berries, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Original: Rainbow Trout, Whole Blue Catfish, Catfish Meal, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Green Peas, Catfish Oil, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Whole Yellow Peas, Whole White Perch, Cod Meal, Pollock Oil, Mackerel Meal, Lentil Fiber, Natural Cod Flavor, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Kelp, Whole Pumpkin, Collard Greens, Whole Carrots, Whole Apples, Zinc Proteinate, Freeze-Dried Cod Liver, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rose Hips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
3,475 kcal/kg, 396 kcal/cup
|Crude protein| 29% min|
|Crude fat| 17% min |
|Crude fiber| 6% max|
|Moisture| 12% max |
|Dietary Starch | 23% max |
|Sugars| 2% max |
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)| 0.2% min |
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) | 0.2% min |
|Calcium | 1.2% min |
|Phosphorus| 1% min |
|Omega-6 fatty acids*| 2% min |
|Omega-3 fatty acids*| 1% min |
|Glucosamine*| 300 mg/kg min |
|Total Microorganisms*| 1 Million CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|WEIGHT | LESS ACTIVE (cups/day) | ACTIVE (cups/day)|
|4 1/2 – 11 lbs|1/4 – 2/3|1/2 – 1|
|11 – 22 lbs|2/3 – 1|1 – 1 1/2|
|22 – 44 lbs|1 – 1 2/3|1 1/2 – 2 1/2|
|44 – 66 lbs|1 2/3 – 2 1/4|2 1/2 – 3 1/2|
|66 – 88 lbs|2 1/4 – 2 3/4|3 1/2 – 4 1/4|
|88 – 110 lbs|2 3/4 – 3 1/3|4 1/4 – 5|
|110 – 132 lbs|3 1/3 – 3 3/4|5 – 5 3/4|
* Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
* Puppies: at 1 1/2 – 3 months old feed twice the adult amount; at 3-6 months feed 1 1/2 times the adult amount; at 6-11 months feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount.
* Gestation: increase from 25% to 50% of the adult amount.
* Lactation: feed ‘free choice.’
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your dog or puppy as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ACANA. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ACANA, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ACANA.
There are no reviews yet.